Electronic Control Panels
Power Transmission Equipment (motors gearboxes bearings) Vibratory screeners and Vibratory Feeders
Air Density Separators Eddy Current Separators Drying Equipment
Automatic Optical Sorting Equipment
There is a large workshop with welding bay and fabrication equipment
The main tasks involved in this role will be:
• To carry out all work within company Health and Safety procedures and systems, and enthusiastically contribute to the continual development of these systems.
• To assist with the review of existing and creation of new Risk Assessments and Method Statements
• General maintenance duties, both proactive and reactive.
• Welding, both stick and MIG.
• Complete set work and preventative maintenance routines as required.
• Carry out process improvements works.
Work using own initiative and work as part of a team.
• Follow company rules and procedures regarding all maintenance activities on site.
• Good communication skills at all levels.
• Job requires a high standard of work due to the quality specifications of the products being handled.
• Assist other departments with technical support as and when required.
• Complete all works via Pirana CMMS.
• Ensure all plant repairs are carried out in a safe and timely manner.
• Carry out all shift check sheets as requested.
• Provide comprehensive feedback to Senior Glass Technicians.
• Be fully flexible to work with production to ensure site efficiencies are maintained.
• Experience of plant fitting and maintenance in an industrial environment
• Have an excellent understanding and commitment to safe working practises.
• Must have or be willing to receive training to operate Telehandler and MEWP equipment
• Good communication
• Good knowledge of industrial glass processing equipment
• Good Multi-skilled knowledge range (Electrical & Mechanical)
• High standard of design and fabrication skills
• Able to work autonomously
• Good reporting skills
• Strong understanding of Engineering drawings and able to fabricate from such