- To work under the direction of the Operations Manager and deputise when required
- To support and assist the Operations Manager with the planning, coordination, development and administration of the activities of the Healthcare office and its staff with the purpose of providing a professional quality service within its designated locality
- Help to motivate staff, handle administrative duties, and perform human resource tasks, such as recruiting and assessing staff performance
- Actively promote the branch and ensure that an adequate supply of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants are recruited and placed with service users
- To support the Operations Manager in developing the business and sustain profitability and to ensure that all Care Quality Commission (CQC) requirements, relevant legislation and standards along with corporate policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- We would like someone that has previous management experience and sector specific experience, doesn’t have to be complex care however this preferred.
This role will report into the operations manager, the first point of contact for the care – coordinators and recruitment and compliance consultants to go to as opposed to the operations manager. They will also deal with complaints/ incidents as an escalation, deal with any safeguarding issues, manage problem packages. Also to ensure that the team are managing their packages correctly