To work as a member of the team in the provision of care and support services for people with behaviours that may change; which aims to maximise the potential of individuals in line with ordinary life principles.
Skills and abilities:
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Knowledge and understanding of issues relating to people with emotional and challenging behaviours and learning difficulties
- A commitment to a service which provides support to vulnerable individuals, which is respectful and according to the individual’s wishes
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, able to communicate with young people, colleagues, managers, family members etc
- Commitment to training and development
Email your CV to email@example.com